Monday, November 9, 2009
Brain Storm for Writing Guide
I think I will definitely use my own writing and its mistakes as examples as what not to do, incorporating the "They Say/I Say" as a demonstration on how to improve it. I will most likely also do a comparison on what the differences and similarities are between college and high school writings. I will try to give as much insight as possible concerning revision and the importance of sitting down, putting pen to paper and just writing a first draft, which will probably lead to a section on the importance of avoiding procrastination. I will give some suggestions on tone and style but most of that will probably be sited from things we have read in this class. All in all, this guide will probably be an eye opener for me as well, which is good, considering this most likely will not be my last writing class, or at least the last time I have to write a paper.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment